Our vision and our targets as a church are to live in accordance to the principles of God as they appear in His Word. More specifically our vision is for:
• A church where the timeless truths of God can be taught and lived out in a manner relative to the contemporary man.
• The believers of God to find in our church a family on which they can depend spiritually and which can help them in any of their needs.
• Us to assist and attend to the needs of the whole family; of the children, the teenagers, the young adults, the students, the working, the young couples and the more matured.
• A church that envisions, decides and works together with God’s guidance to further His kingdom.
• The believers to proceed to spiritual maturity through study groups, seminars and bible school programs.
• Us to encourage the believers to practice the spiritual gifts and charismas that God has given them.
• A church that accepts communicates and collaborates with all Christians who are true believers.
• A church where the wounded, the disappointed, the baffled man can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, salvation, guidance and encouragement.
• Us to show to the people that God is alive and true and can give an eternal life of contentment and joy in Him.